Sometimes you read a post that is just so succinct and perfect that you want to shout it from the rooftops. That’s how I felt about Chris Kessler’s breakdown and thorough explanation of macronutrients. It’s readable, supported by additional documentation, and nowhere close to what your doctor will recommend!
If you are at all confused about what fats, carbohydrates and proteins you should be eating, this will help you a lot. Give it a bookmark already!
Need a teaser to get you to click on the link? Well how about this…
- Chicken skin: good or bad?
- Saturated fat: in or out? Is there a limit to how much we should eat?
- Coconut oil: my doctor said it was a saturated fat and I should avoid it? What gives?
- Nuts: healthy snack, or rancid treat? Are walnuts and flax really a good source of Omega 3?
Right? These are compelling questions keeping you up at night. The answers are just a link away. You’re welcome.
* I do not have any information about, experience with or ties to Chris Kessler’s program, The Paleo Code. I just think his information is well-written and helpful.